Meet Our Practitioners
Benefits of our Integrated Spine Clinic
• Focus on the patient. The common theme in our Integrated Spine Clinic is cooperation and coordination of care for the patient. Different specialties working together in the same practice will keep the focus where it belongs – on the patient. By having a coordinated team of providers under one roof we can better ensure that your treatment plan and insurance benefits are managed effectively.
• Higher quality of care. The benefits of enhanced communication between specialists also extend to enhanced quality of care. For example, our specialists from different disciplines work together to help all of the doctors in the clinic keep up with the advances in diagnosis and treatment techniques and technologies in the various specialties.
• Appropriate referrals. Our office is committed to making sure that if you need to see a specialist that we do not have in our clinic that we will make every effort to identify and make the appropriate referral to an outside specialist immediately and have their records integrated into your patient chart. This includes pain management, orthopedic surgeon, neurologist, and head trauma specialists.
• Better documentation. Our Integrated Spine Clinic has all of your records from each individual specialist in one location, ready for your insurance adjuster or attorney to access the same day your are treated. This means that your insurance adjuster or attorney spend’s less time tracking down every file he or she needs to process your claim, making it easier to receive a higher value settlement.
Exacta Care Services
- Spinal Joint Manipulation
- Spinal Traction
- Manual Therapy – Treatment provided by therapists trained in mobilizing soft tissue and structural tissue to maximize pain relief, as well as return of function.
- Therapeutic Exercise – Unlike many clinics, we slowly integrate exercise into the patient’s treatment to facilitate long-term healing, after we have relieved much of their pain manually.
- Ultrasound – A special form of ultrasound which greatly decreases pain and tightness and speeds the healing process in damaged tissues.
- Electrical Stimulation – A double-sided approach to relieving pain with electrical stimulation, giving immediate pain relief as well as long-term pain relief.
- Neuro Muscular Re-education – Muscular re-training to improve strength and muscle balance.
- MacKenzie Spine Rehabilitation – A special combination of manual therapy and therapeutic exercise specially designed for treating cervical, upper back, and lumbar disorders.
Symptoms and Injuries We Treat
Call 502-272-4700 To Schedule an Appointment or fill out the form Below!
Same day appointments are available!