Exactacare strives to ensure digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and do our best to apply relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Exactacare aims to incorporate the following measures to ensure accessibility of our services:
- Integrate accessibility requirements into our business.
- Provide reasonable accomodations for those with accessibility needs.
- Seek to learn and implement new accessibility requirements.
- Utilize Lighthouse accessibility scanning.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level A. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional Accessibility Considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website, or any of our web properties. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers at the following:
- Postal address:
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- CSS (Version 4 or newer)
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Linked image with empty alternative text
- A tracking or spacer image does not have an empty alternative text
- Linked image missing alt attribute
- Image missing alt attribute
- Order of headings is not correct
- Not enough contrast between text and its background
- Not enough contrast between large text and its background
- Page zoom is constrained or not totally adjustable
- Skip links do not exist in the page
- Missing title in the page
- Empty link
- Empty link with image is without text alternative
- Missing LANG attribute for HTML tag
- Name of link with image can not be programmatically determined
- PDF pages
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 10 business days and to propose a solution with 20 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the above-mentioned contact information, or Hatfield Media, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.